Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
How does a conveyor chain handle accumulation and indexing applications?
In conveyor systems, accumulation and indexing refer to specific methods of controlling the movement and positioning of items along the conveyor line. A conveyor chain can effectively handle these applications through the use of specialized components and control mechanisms. Here’s a detailed explanation:
– Accumulation refers to the process of temporarily storing or buffering items on the conveyor to control the flow of materials. Conveyor chains designed for accumulation applications typically incorporate features such as low-friction chain guides, accumulating zones, and sensors.
– In an accumulation conveyor chain system, the chain is divided into discrete zones where items can accumulate. As products enter a zone, the chain slows down or stops, allowing items to accumulate without colliding with each other. Sensors or photoelectric cells detect the presence of items in each zone and provide signals to control the chain movement.
– The accumulation zones in the conveyor chain system can be controlled in different ways, such as through the use of motorized rollers, pneumatic devices, or electronic sensors. This ensures a controlled and synchronized flow of items along the conveyor line.
– Indexing refers to the precise positioning of items at specific intervals along the conveyor line. This is commonly used in applications where accurate positioning or sequencing is required, such as assembly or packaging processes.
– Conveyor chains designed for indexing applications incorporate specialized index pins, stops, or precision indexing drives. These components work together to accurately position items at predetermined locations along the conveyor.
– The indexing mechanism of a conveyor chain system can be driven by mechanical cams, servo motors, or programmable logic controllers (PLCs). The indexing motion can be synchronized with other processes or machines downstream to ensure precise assembly or packaging operations.
– By combining accumulation and indexing capabilities, a conveyor chain system can handle a wide range of applications, including sorting, buffering, sequencing, and automated assembly. It provides control over the flow and positioning of items, allowing for efficient material handling and optimized production processes.
What are the benefits of using a roller conveyor chain?
A roller conveyor chain offers several advantages in material handling and transportation applications. Here are some of the benefits:
1. Efficient transportation: Roller conveyor chains are designed to smoothly and efficiently transport various types of goods and materials. The rollers provide low-friction movement, reducing the effort required to move the load along the conveyor.
2. Versatility: Roller conveyor chains are versatile and can handle a wide range of products, from small and lightweight items to heavy and bulky loads. They are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and warehouses.
3. Durability: Roller conveyor chains are typically made from robust materials such as steel, which provides excellent durability and longevity. They can withstand heavy loads, repetitive use, and harsh working environments.
4. Flexibility: Roller conveyor chains can be configured in various layouts to accommodate different space requirements and material flow patterns. They can be straight, curved, inclined, or declined to optimize the flow of goods within the facility.
5. Easy accumulation: Roller conveyor chains allow for efficient accumulation of products without causing damage or jamming. The rollers can be designed with specific spacing and configurations to enable controlled accumulation and release of items along the conveyor line.
6. Minimal maintenance: With proper maintenance and lubrication, roller conveyor chains require minimal upkeep. The design of the chain and rollers reduces the accumulation of debris, making them easier to clean and maintain.
7. Smooth and quiet operation: The use of rollers in the conveyor chain ensures smooth and quiet operation, reducing noise levels in the workplace. This creates a more comfortable and productive working environment.
8. Enhanced safety: Roller conveyor chains are designed with safety in mind. They can be equipped with various safety features such as guards, sensors, and emergency stop mechanisms to ensure the well-being of operators and prevent accidents.
By utilizing a roller conveyor chain, businesses can benefit from improved efficiency, increased durability, flexibility in material handling, and enhanced safety in their operations.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with conveyor chains?
Working with conveyor chains involves potential hazards, and it is essential to follow proper safety precautions to ensure the well-being of workers and prevent accidents. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
- Proper Training: Ensure that workers operating or maintaining conveyor chains receive proper training on safe practices, including chain handling, maintenance procedures, and emergency protocols.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear appropriate PPE, such as safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed shoes, to protect themselves from potential hazards, including flying debris, pinch points, or entanglement.
- Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on conveyor chains, follow lockout/tagout procedures to isolate and de-energize the equipment to prevent accidental startup or release of stored energy.
- Guarding: Ensure that conveyor chains are adequately guarded to prevent access to moving parts, such as pinch points and rotating sprockets. Guards should be securely in place and not interfere with the chain’s operation.
- Housekeeping: Keep the work area clean and free of debris, tools, or other objects that could cause tripping hazards or interfere with the operation of the conveyor chain.
- Regular Inspections: Regularly inspect the conveyor chains for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly to prevent potential safety hazards.
- Safe Loading and Unloading: When loading or unloading materials onto the conveyor, follow safe lifting techniques and ensure the load is evenly distributed to prevent overloading or imbalance.
- Emergency Stop Devices: Install and clearly mark emergency stop devices along the conveyor system to enable immediate shutdown in case of an emergency or hazardous situation.
- Clear Communication: Establish clear communication protocols, including signals or signs, to ensure effective communication between workers operating different sections of the conveyor system.
These safety precautions are general guidelines, and it’s important to consult and adhere to specific safety regulations and guidelines provided by the equipment manufacturer and relevant safety authorities. Regular safety training, awareness, and a proactive safety culture are crucial in maintaining a safe working environment when working with conveyor chains.
editor by CX 2023-11-02